ASSISTANT SPIRITUAL ADVISOR WILL:
- Assist the Spiritual Advisor in providing for the spiritual needs of the Secretariat.
- Meet with the Spiritual Advisor
- Provide prayers and/or readings for Secretariat activities as needed. i.e.:
b. Commissioning Ceremonies.
c. School of Leaders activities
d. Discernment of Rector/a and Lay Director
- Develop a list of priests, deacons and religious willing to work a Cursillo weekend, and support other Cursillo activities.
- Provide articles for the Cursillo Update as needed.
- Work with other Secretariat positions to ensure the success of the weekend and the Movement.
- Attend and participate in all Secretariat meetings and activities of the Movement which includes:
a. Thursday night registration for weekends.
b. Weekend clausura and potlucks
c. Commissioning of Teams at their Day of Away
e. School of Leaders
f. Other Secretariat activities