The Fall Women’s Weekend will start this coming Thursday (October 18th). Here is what you need to know to support our sisters. 25 women will be making the weekend supported by Norma and the 36 members of the team. You can find the lists of the candidates and team on the Cursillo website (see below for instructions). Let us support them all with our Palanca of prayers and good works!
Palanca runs will occur on the days of weekend:
- 5 for candidates (Fri – 2, Sat – 2, Sun – 1)
- 2 for team (Fri and Sat)
The usual Palanca bins will be located outside the kitchen door for any Palanca you bring up to St. Clare’s. Please use them and please do not go hunting for the Palanca rooms. If you cannot make it to St. Clare’s, please drop off your Palanca at the following locations:
950 Franquette Ave
(Willow Glen)Drop off begins
Wednesday (10/17) at 12PM
No Friday Pick Up
Friday Cut Off: 12PM Thursday Pick Up
Saturday Cut Off: 12PM Thursday Pick Up
Sunday Cut Off: 12PM Saturday Pick Up
4770 Jarvis Ave
(South San Jose)Drop off begins
Sunday (10/14) at 12PM
No Saturday Pick Up
Friday Cut Off: 4PM Thursday Pick Up
Saturday Cut Off: 6PM Friday Pick Up
Sunday Cut Off: 6PM Friday Pick Up
Please sort and label every item first by the day and time and second by first name alphabetically.
If your Palanca for a candidate or team member is a large item (bigger than what would fit in an envelope), please plan to give it to them at the Potluck.
Speaking of the Potluck, it will be at Santa Teresa (Avila Hall). Please note that due to Religious Education activities in the Hall, there will be no access until 3:30PM. Please respect this and do not seek entrance earlier to set up.
Mañanitas will be held Sunday, October 21st at 6AM. Please arrive by 5:30AM-5:45AM so that the procession to the candidate’s rooms can start promptly at 6AM. As parking is limited, please plan to carpool if you can. If you can offer a ride or need a ride, please sign up on the Google Sheets. I hope to see you all there.
- Hover over “The Weekend” and a drop down will appear
- Choose “Current Weekends”
- Once the page loads, scroll to the bottom to find links to the list of weekend candidates, teams, and prayer charts
- For the list of weekend candidates and team members:
- Click on the desired link and the appropriate document will appear in which you can print immediately.
- For the prayer chart:
- Type your name onto one or more of the time slots, make a note of the date and time(s) chosen
- Close the file (your entry is saved automatically)
- Remember to pray during the time you picked