ASSISTANT SPIRITUAL ADVISOR WILL:
- Assist the Spiritual Advisor in providing for the spiritual needs of the Secretariat.
- Meet with the Spiritual Advisor
- Provide prayers and/or readings for Secretariat activities as needed. i.e.:
- Develop a list of priests, deacons and religious willing to work a Cursillo weekend, and support other Cursillo activities.
- Provide articles for the Cursillo Update as needed.
- Work with other Secretariat positions to ensure the success of the weekend and the Movement.
- Attend and participate in all Secretariat meetings and activities of the Movement which includes:
b. Commissioning Ceremonies.
c. School of Leaders activities
d. Discernment of Rector/a and Lay Director
a. Thursday night registration for weekends.
b. Weekend clausura and potlucks
c. Commissioning of Teams at their Day of Away
e. School of Leaders
f. Other Secretariat activities